Location: Yeovil, Somerset, England
Salary: GBP10 - 11 per Hour
Job Ref: SM4486B
Posted: 03/11/2023Apply Now
Housekeeping Assistant, Yeovil, from £10.42, rota basis Monday–Sunday, 37.5 hours per week. We are currently seeking a Housekeeping Assistant to join small team in Yeovil to ensure our Client’s premises are spotless and welcoming for all staff and visitors. If you possess excellent attention to detail and have a strong work ethic, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
The Housekeeping Assistant role will include:
- perform general cleaning duties, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and dusting to maintain cleanliness throughout the facility.
- clean and sanitize restrooms, including toilets, sinks, and floors, to ensure a hygienic environment.
- empty trash bins and replace liners regularly.
- clean windows, mirrors, and other glass surfaces to ensure a sparkling appearance.
- follow established safety and sanitation procedures to maintain a safe working environment.
As a Housekeeping Assistant your previous experience in professional cleaning is preferred but not essential. What is required is a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently. Also, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are crucial. Flexibility to work mornings, evenings, or weekends is needed.
If you are looking for a new role as a Housekeeping Assistant and would like to be part of a great team, then we want to hear from you today. We appreciate all applications, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send your CV with full work history and education via this job board or contact Smart Recruitment Yeovil for more information.Apply Now