Area Sales Manager (South East) £40-£60K Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join our client's team.
You will be responsible forsales of Charles Endirect products to customers in London and the South-East of England. Job Responsibilities:
• Achieve area targets for turnover and gross margin.
• Regular telephone sales calls/visits to all existing customers.
• Progress new customers and new markets for the products, as agreed with Sales & Marketing Director.
• Provide back-up information and support to customers. • Keep records of visits and make regular reports.
• Liaise closely with other sales staff to maximise customer support and maximise conversions of sales opportunities.
• Present a positive company image.
• Attend ILP/HEMSA and other relevant meetings/exhibitions as company representative; to strengthen customer relationships.
• Support of Company events with customer nominations and attendance as required. • Assist in preparing business plan and sales strategy and review periodically with National Sales Manager.
• Other duties as required by National Sales Manager.
About you: Essential criteria
• Target focused.
• An organised, presentable and well motivated individual.
• Demonstrable and well-established sales skills.
• Experience of Customer Account Management.
• Track record of selling in street lighting and/or electrical market.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good presentation skills.
• Experience and involvement in Local Authority or other tenders.
• Prepared to travel to Wincanton Head office as & when required.
• Prepared to stay away overnight occasionally when required for meetings, exhibitions etc.
• No more than 6 points on driving licence.
• Computer skills, including MS Word, e-mail and spreadsheets.
Pay and benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Generous Pension contribution
• Target/Profit based annual bonus
If you want a career with a market leading company apply on this job board or call Peter at Smart Recruitment Solutions Yeovil