Location: Castle Cary, Somerset, England
Salary: GBP21000 - 22500 per Annum
Job Ref: JT06012022
Posted: 06/01/2022Apply Now
Contract - Maternity Cover - or Permanent
Smart Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known full-service civil law firm in Castle Cary. The company offers an attractive starting salary and benefits including 23 day holiday plus Bank Holidays, Death in Service benefit, Income Protection Insurance, Group Pension Scheme, a staff referral scheme and Legal Services discount.
They are seeking a Conveyancing Assistant to work as part of their Property team. They can offer a maternity cover contract in Castle Cary, but for those seeking a permanent role they could offer this too (providing you could transfer to their Yeovil office at the end of the maternity cover period). The role is therefore open to applicants who might have just completed a degree and want 9-12 months experience before moving on to further qualification / training contract, or to someone wanting a long term career in the role of Conveyancing Assistant.
The role is responsible for the following:
- Providing all-round support to the Conveyancer in all sale and purchase transactions
- Audio typing and administrative assistance
- Helping to proactively drive forward Conveyancing matters from instructions to exchange and completion (liaison with other parties in a property chain)
- Answering basic queries
- Diary management
- Producing documents (using digital dictation)
- Maintaining filing and record systems
The company are looking for someone who possesses the following skills and attributes:
- Experience as a Conveyancing Assistant preferably within commercial property
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong PC skills
- Team player
- Flexible attitude
The role would suit someone with a good common sense approach who thrives on working in an atmosphere of shared goals and shared achievements.
Apply today – every applicant receives a responseApply Now