Location: Bridport, Dorset, England
Salary: GBP30000 - 30000 per Annum
Benefits: 28 days holiday
Job Ref: JC19/02/2021
Posted: 18/02/2021Apply Now
Registered manager Permanent role based in Bridport.
Smart Recruitment are seeking a Registered Manager to work for a healthcare firm that have been trading for 15 years in Bridport. They are a friendly team of people, who are committed to providing an exceptional service. For the right person they are able to offer them a competitive salary and benefits along with the chance to work at a company with an excellent reputation within a stable work environment and chance to make the role their own
You will need to have the following / skills:
- Two years Minimum experience within a senior management capacity
- A care management qualification or willingness to undertake a qualification within 6 months
- Administration and office experience - MS Office knowledge/experience.
- A full clean driving licence & car are essential.
- Well-developed communication skills, including the ability to display empathy and understanding.
- Leadership skills/experience
- Must be a team player
- Uphold CQC regulations to stay updated on any CQC regulations.
- Their existing rating with the CQC is ‘GOOD’ and they are striving for ‘OUTSTANDING’.
they are looking for someone with a good knowledge of the CQC KLOEs (Key Lines Of Enquiry) and someone who is able to demonstrate this.
Main responsibilities/purpose of position
- Take joint responsibility within the company directors as the person who runs the day to day
- Promote a caring environment and ensure high standards of professional practice are enforced
- Ensure each client receives appropriate care for their individual needs
- Implement essential standards of quality and safety and the Health and Safety care act 2008 and all associated regulations
- Ensure all records and systems are up to date and in order
- Participate with the growth and development of the business
A full job description can be supplied.
If you would like to know more about the role, then give Smart recruitment a call today on 01935 310010, email email@example.com or apply todayApply Now