Location: Yeovil, Somerset, England
Salary: GBP26000 - 30000 per Annum
Job Ref: JT08012021
Posted: 12/01/2021Apply Now
£25,000 - £30,000 pa DOE
Are you a Production Planner looking to develop your career within a growing company who manufacture food products?
On offer is the opportunity to join an ambitious company who are currently in a rapid phase of expansion.The company pride themselves on having a close knit team and a fantastic working environment alongside producing a high quality products for their customers.
In this varied role, you will be responsible for both the planning and analysis involved in the production of food products. As well as production planning, tasks will include purchasing, stock control and analysis work to help make improvements to what the company does.
* Planning staff and production lines to optimise efficiency and reduce waste
* Maximising service levels with customers by controlling waste levels
* Maintaining MRP system with the aim of achieving production efficiency.
* Reviewing forecasts and discussing figures internally to ensure a sensible plan is agreed
* Producing departmental KPI's to help control the production process
* Organising purchase orders and delivery schedules
* Relevant recent experience in a similar role
* Ideally from a food background
* Experience working with MS Excel, manipulating data and working with an MRP system
* Experience working with stock control and purchasing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a premium manufacturer of products that are sold in premium retailers and major multiples throughout the UK.Apply Now