Financial Planning Administrator
Location: Sherborne, Dorset, England
Salary: GBP20000 - 25000 per Annum
Benefits: 28 days holiday
Job Ref: JC01/12/2020
Posted: 01/12/2020Apply Now
Looking for a new role in administration in 2020/2021? Want to work for a great company with a small determined, ambitious team?
If you do then we have the role for you. Our client is looking for an office administrator to provide administrative support to their small team. They are offering a competitive salary also a great opportunity to progress within the company, and gain formal qualifications.
The role will consist of assisting our small experienced team in taking good care of their clients. Your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Implement investment recommendations
- Dealing with investments on a daily basis
- Keeping records and resisters up to date
- Helping manage workflow
- Maintaining an organised office
- Friendly communication skills.
- A desire to show initiative as well as knowing when to ask for help.
- Great attention to detail.
- Creative computer skills – particularly in Word and Excel.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- A strong team player.
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English
- A levels or equivalent
- Strong IT Skills