Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire, England
Salary: GBP10 - 12 per Hour
Benefits: 28 days holiday
Job Ref: JC26/11/2020
Posted: 26/11/2020Apply Now
Are you TIG welder? Recently been made redundant? Hours being cut? Looking for a fresh challenge?
If yes then we may have the role for you. Working at a company which has continued to buck the trend and receive orders though both lockdowns and have a growing order book. They are looking for someone who will be able to start pretty quickly to work on a day shift. This is a temp to perm role with 12 weeks temporary period.
The role will include:
- Using a TIG Welder
- Thin Gauge Stainless Steel, aluminium, steel
- Varied interesting work
- Other duties could include using sheet metal machines
- Good base rate with enhanced overtime rate when overtime is available
- Day shift with early finish on a Friday
- Working for a company that invests in its self so has modern machinery and factory
The company have over the years invested in their machines, equipment and factory. They manufacture various interesting parts, and supply to various sectors.
If you are looking for new role and have the skills then please apply today, email your CV to email@example.com , or call 01935 310010 to find out more. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work for a great engineering company.Apply Now