Location: Yeovil, Somerset, England
Salary: GBP25000 - 27500 per Annum
Benefits: 28 days holiday
Job Ref: JC07/10/2020
Posted: 07/10/2020Apply Now
Smart recruitment are pleased to bring this permanent role to market for our expanding Client, who despite the challenging conditions have continued to grow, seen orders increase and the ability and need to expand. The position they have available is for a service engineer on a full time basis.
The engineer/ technician will be required to carry out servicing and repair duties on a wide range of cleaning equipment including scrubber driers, buffers, and carpet extraction units. Prepared to be based in our Somerset workshop, but willing to travel to customer sites within a 200 mile radius (Birmingham to Swindon to Southampton to Land’s End including Wales) to service/repair machines as required.
Typical duties include:-
- Performs diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on many types of machinery while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints
- Replaces parts and components and keeps detailed, organised records of all repair/diagnostic work done on each unit
- Tests machinery repairs and communicates issues to service manager and service advisors; conduct additional repair work as advised by managers or advisors
- Maintains a working knowledge of a diverse number of machinery and works to enhance and improve that knowledge with new models and new industry practices, and technologies
- Keeps work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members
- There will also be times when the individual will be required to preparing machines for delivery/mobilisation, carry out simple mobilisations to sites, delivering training to operatives on equipment, carrying out PAT testing etc
For all your skills and experience they are offering a competitive salary, 28 days holiday and other company benefits.
If you are interested and would like more information, then please call 01935 310010, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.Apply Now