Location: Dorchester, Dorset, England
Salary: GBP20000 - 22000 per Annum
Benefits: 28 days holiday
Job Ref: LEG30/09/2020
Posted: 30/09/2020Apply Now
Smart Recruitment are offering a fantastic opportunity to work within a rapidly growing legal firm in their Commercial Property department in their Poundbury office. You will be a key person in their team, and receive a market leading salary plus a great range of benefits (25 days hol plus BH, contributory pension, life assurance, Employee Assistance Program plus others)
The purpose of the role is to assist their Legal Advisors to ensure they can perform efficiently in helping clients achieve the best legal solution in line with their needs.
This position requires someone with solid legal experience within the Commercial Property sector. Any successful candidate must be able to manage their workloads efficiently, have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills, and possess a professional and client focused approach to their work. You must be able to type at minimum 60 wpm (assessment to be done as part of the recruitment process)
- Creating accurate documents from digital dictation and input into the case management system.
- Drafting legal documents and filing them as appropriate.
- Entering email correspondences in to a Case Management System
- Ensuring accurate photocopying.
- Checking post and ensuring it is signed as required and ready for collection.
- Opening and creating new files as instructed.
- Ensure file correspondence and documents are dealt with promptly and accurately.
- Assist Legal Advisors with file management.
- Prepare files for archiving ensuring completion of relevant forms.
- Communicate with clients, recording details and passing information to the appropriate person.
- Maintain diaries, including scheduling appointments and arranging meetings.
- Ensure whereabouts of Legal Advisors are known to reception to provide efficiency when handling client calls.
- Microsoft Office and database administration experience, typing speed of 60 wpm
- Strong multi-tasking skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid legal experience
This exciting opportunity gives the chance to gain experience within a growing organisation. If this is not the role for you, but you have legal experience get in touch for details on other opportunities!
Apply todayApply Now