Location: Crewkerne, Somerset, England
Salary: GBP9 - 9 per Hour
Job Ref: JT15092020
Posted: 15/09/2020Apply Now
Smart Recruitment is again recruiting on behalf of a local engineering organisation that is looking for brand new staff members due to new orders.
Full training is given, but ideally you will have had some sort of experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment, and be able to work a shop floor job – there can be heavy lifting involved so you need to be aware of this. You will need to be reliable and hardworking, and in return there is the opportunity to work in a friendly and welcoming environment. Hours are 08.00 – 17.00 Mon-Thu & 08.00 - 13.30 Fridays, with additional hours available should you wish to work them.
We are ideally looking for an immediate starts for this role that we expect to last at least 3 months – for the right people there are opportunities to become trained in using cutting, punching and bending machinery, or to become trained as a welder.
Why Work for Smart Recruitment in Yeovil?
- Accurate weekly pay and an emailed payslip.
- Friendly welcoming staff with an open door office policy.
- Staff have 30 years’ experience finding people jobs in South Somerset and North Dorset.
- 28 Days paid annual leave.
- The best range of temporary to permanent, temporary ongoing and flexible work in the area.