Location: Wincanton, Somerset, England
Salary: GBP10 - 11 per Hour
Job Ref: JT14092020
Posted: 14/09/2020Apply Now
Do you want to work for a local firm that has products that are used every day across the UK and Internationally? Do you want to have a hand in make interesting and technically advanced products using your electrical and metal work skills?
Smart Recruitment is proud to represent this company, and you would be proud to work there. Due to continued expansion they need to add to their manufacturing team, and require a temporary Production worker who can wire up control panels, and create housings out of metal for the electrical components to be installed in. The role is a manual one which will involve working to drawings and standard specs, and the use of a variety of hand and power tools. If you are into your electronics then this could be an ideal role for you.
· Quick and accurate manual skills for wiring assembly.
· Reliable, flexible and a good team player.
· Efficient and tidy.
· Physically able to stand whilst working and cope with lifting and carrying.
· Familiar with use of hand tools.
· Ability to work from basic drawings or from sample.
· Able to complete production records
· Wiring Skills
· Forklift trained
· Busy assembly/production environment experience – including metal work
· Clean driving licence
· Computer Knowledge
The job would be on Day shift, – 37 hrs per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company, a great culture, to make some interesting and technologically advanced partsApply Now